- A 50% down payment is required (unless otherwise stated) with the order confirmation, prior to design and printing, with the balance to be paid prior to collection or delivery of the vehicle.
- Any special payment or billing terms required by Client’s billing department must be brought to our attention prior to the start of any job. – All quotations are valid for 30 days.
- All jobs are final upon down payment and there are no refunds, unless due to material issues, which the OEM will issue a refund for any jobs that have material issues.
DESIGN / ARTWORK TERMS
- Since Wrap ‘n Tag designs the majority of our wraps, Wrap ’n Tag uses original design files for the purpose of printing and installing the wraps we produce in house. Wrap ‘n Tag typically does not design a large format wrap project for another wrap company to print and install. Wrap ‘n Tag reserves the right to keep and not distribute all original files.
- Where Wrap ’n Tag provides the artwork, it is essential that the client fully checks the final proof with the actual vehicle to check for any variations (style of lights, positioning of plates, & other minor variations)
- Proofs are created on a flat surface and viewed at a relatively tiny size on computer screens and 8 inch printed paper. In cases of curves, handles, deep grooves, rubber moldings/trim, on-the-spot adjustments may be made by the installer to assure maximum readability or alignment. In many cases there are slight differences between the printed flat paper proof and the 3 dimensional, curved, vehicle wrap product.
- Once the Wrap ‘n Tag project is complete, the client may choose to purchase the design files from Wrap ‘n Tag on a CD so they can use it on other print advertising.
- For a separate design fee, Wrap ‘n Tag will provide designs for business cards, flyers, brochures, and promotional material.
- It is the responsibility of the client to provide or purchase quality resolution images for large format printing. Wrap ‘n Tag will not be held responsible for low resolution images provided by the client for printing. Wrap ‘n Tag can purchase high resolution images for the client and an additional charge will be added to the balance of the project.
- Where artwork is supplied by the client, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure the artwork is in a “print-ready” format. It is the responsibility of the client’s designer to check the dimensions and layout of the actual vehicle(s).
- In the case where a third party design firm is involved on behalf of the client, Wrap ‘n Tag will consult & advise the third party design firm as part of our work order agreement, free of charge as long as Wrap ‘n Tag performs the printing and installation. The client will be held responsible for all Wrap ‘n Tag consultation fees should the client take the project elsewhere.
- The client declares that they hold the appropriate copyright and/or trademark permissions for any text, images, and/or data supplied to Wrap ‘n Tag. The ownership of such materials will remain with the client, or rightful copyright or trademark owner. By supplying images, text, or any other data to Wrap ‘n Tag, the client grants permission to use this material freely in the pursuit of the design. The client agrees to indemnify and hold Wrap ‘n Tag and it’s employees and independent contractors harmless from any claim, demand, damages, liability, costs and expenses including but not limited to attorney’s fees made by any third party due to or arising out of any claims resulting from the client in not having obtained all the required copy- -right, trademark, intellectual property, proprietary or privacy right of any person or entity.
PRODUCTION / INSTALLATION TERMS
- Prints take time to print and the ink has to dry before the print can be laminated. After the prints are ready to be installed, the installers can begin the installation. You do not want to rush the installers because this type of work is all done by hand and it takes time to install the vinyl with perfect placement. Our goal is to have the wrap printed and installed within 10 days of a completed and approved design. In some cases it can be completed in as soon as 5 days after artwork approval.
- Wrap ‘n Tag uses only the finest high performance vinyl. This material is designed to be removed without damaging the paint. However, you may want to be careful if you have an aftermarket non OEM paint job. Wrap ‘n Tag is not liable if during the installation of a wrap the clear coat of the car begins to peal off.
- Wrap ‘n Tag prefers to use our facility for installation. If client elects to have installation elsewhere, Wrap ‘n Tag will not be held liable for any issues related to improper installation conditions such as temperature or dust.
- The wrap material designed for wraps does not stick very well to plastic or rubber parts such as window trims, side plastic moldings and plastic door handles. It is advised that these areas NOT be wrapped with adhesive vinyl.
- Initially the vinyl will stick, but over a short period of time such as a few months, the vinyl will fall off these areas. – If the client has a concern with a job, client must contact Wrap ‘n Tag IN WRITING before proceeding with any charge backs or credit returns. Wrap ‘n Tag will be given 30 days opportunity to correct and resolve any disputes prior to any legal action of credit returns.
- All removals are quoted separately. A wrap removal can be very time consuming. We charge by the square foot. Wrap ‘n Tag can not be held responsible for any damage when a removal is performed since we do not know the integrity of the existing paint job or clear coat or existing decals. Wrap ‘n Tag will not be held liable if during the removal of a wrap the clear coat is peeled back with the wrap. Over the years of sun exposure prior to the wrap, paint clear coat or decal stripping adhesive can become weak and in some areas will come up as the wrap is removed. Wrap ‘n Tag does not use any steel or metal knives during the removal process.